Current Affairs Forum comprises of a group of professionals who are eager to understand important things happening around them; do a critical thinking and make informed or learned decisions.
All are welcome to take part and contribute in such discussions.
- Government Restrictions on our Food Habits led by Rev. Dr. Mothy Varkey
- Cyber Crime & Safety | Internet Use & Misuse led by Mr. Arun P.V., a cyber safety specialist
- Tropical Cyclones and Ockhi led by Mr. Salil Rawji
- Open Dissent or Submissive Silence Apt for Institutional Integrity led by Adv. Annmol Chacko
- This discussion is on the basis of the recent press conference held by 4 Senior Supreme Court Justices dissenting against the Chief Justice of India.
- Samyojana Krishi led by Mr. Lalu John Vakathanam
- How to Handle Domestic Waste led by Mr. Christopher M.
- Plastic and Water Pollution by Dr Jacob George
- Human Rights and Values of Reformation by Rev. Y T VinayRaj
- Future of Democracy by Rev Sajeev Thomas
- Political Theology by Rev. Dr. Y. T. Vinayaraj
- Citizenship Amendment Bill – Sociopolitical Consequences by Dr. Mathew Joseph C, Associate Professor, Academy of International Studies, Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi